In regards to the Mautic 3 series, the product team has begun identifying and creating a plan around the set of features and functionality we’d like to add or improve in the Mautic product over the next 12 months. Our goal with this roadmap is to continue making systematic meaningful improvements to the entire platform while adding new features most requested by businesses and marketers using Mautic. Historically Mautic has been strongly positioned as a leader in marketing automation technologies and has historically been an advocate for best marketing automation practices. Our goal is to continue this trajectory throughout 2020.
Below are the current plans and roadmap for releases through 2020. Please keep in mind all dates are subject to change. The Mautic product has a strong history of rapid feature development along with a strong understanding about the desires of the marketing automation landscape, as a result, features and releases are flexible in both definition and timeframe depending on the community involvement and focus. With those disclaimers shared, here is the current Mautic 2020 roadmap with dates and features highlighted.
Each feature links to a separate forum post or posts which discuss that particular feature.
- Mautic 3.0.0 - February 18, Symfony upgrade
- Mautic 3.1.0 - March 18, getting open Pull Requests (bug fixes/enhancements/etc.) on GitHub down to <40
- Mautic 3.2.0 - March 31, Marketplace
- Mautic 3.2.1 - April 18, Outstanding PR’s and issues
- Mautic 3.3.0 - June 18, GDPR control panel, social media and AdTech
- Mautic 3.3.1 - July 18, Outstanding PR’s and issues
- Mautic 3.4.0 - September 18, Email builder and multi-database support
- Mautic 3.4.1 - October 18, Outstanding PR’s and issues
- Mautic 3.5.0 - December 18, Campaign reporting, planning, and costing