Mautic Self Hosted vs Amazon AWS

Hi everyone,

I’m still in the mautic learning curve, I work with personal and client project’s.

Right now my biggest Issue is where to install Mautic, on a server (shared or vps) or in Amazon AWS (EC2).

I mean, what are the pros and cons? In terms of Security, Speed, Limits or Scalability.

Amazon EC2 with bitnami is really Inexpensive and gives you 1 year for free with some limits, but need a some (or a lot) of technical knowledge.

Is there some step-by-step guide to install it properly with bitnami, because is a 1-click install to work, but need extra configuration for the security and things like that.

Maybe Somebody was experience using or even migrating from 1 Linux hosting to Amazon EC2.

Thanks for your sharing your knowledge!!!

Hi everyone,

I’m still in the mautic learning curve, I work with personal and client project’s.

Right now my biggest Issue is where to install Mautic, on a server (shared or vps) or in Amazon AWS (EC2).

I mean, what are the pros and cons? In terms of Security, Speed, Limits or Scalability.

Amazon EC2 with bitnami is really Inexpensive and gives you 1 year for free with some limits, but need a some (or a lot) of technical knowledge.

Is there some step-by-step guide to install it properly with bitnami, because is a 1-click install to work, but need extra configuration for the security and things like that.

Maybe Somebody was experience using or even migrating from 1 Linux hosting to Amazon EC2.

Thanks for your sharing your knowledge!!!