Mautic + Sendgrid

Hi,

I am trying to connect Mautic with Sendgrid to send emails. I can’t use the SMTP settings since my web host blocks those ports and won’t open them (the only port they have open is 2587).

I am trying to connect via API but it is still not working. I am using my sendgrid email as the username and the API key as the password. I am getting the following error:

MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportSendgridTransport << 220-a2ls20.a2hosting.com ESMTP Exim 4.88 #1 Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:59:58 -0500 220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited, 220 and/or bulk e-mail.

Any ideas on how to connect via API?

Hi,

I am trying to connect Mautic with Sendgrid to send emails. I can’t use the SMTP settings since my web host blocks those ports and won’t open them (the only port they have open is 2587).

I am trying to connect via API but it is still not working. I am using my sendgrid email as the username and the API key as the password. I am getting the following error:
MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportSendgridTransport << 220-a2ls20.a2hosting.com ESMTP Exim 4.88 #1 Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:59:58 -0500 220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited, 220 and/or bulk e-mail.

Any ideas on how to connect via API?

Does the SendGrid API option in Mautic work?

They won’t open any smtp ports.

Anyone have an idea when Sendgrid API connection will be available? Would be quite helpful.

I would setup a $5 vps on digitalocean with serverpilot instead if I were you. You will have total control then

@martinstrom Thanks for the tip. That is something I will be doing in the near future.

We use Serverpilot to have the server more secure and let Serverpilot fix all the patches for our VPS on DigitalOcean, there is also Cloudways for running your own VPS too. But we have so much traffic on our hosts now so shared hosting is no alternative for us.