Mautic stopped sending emails

I was sending emails without problems, suddenly mautic stopped sending them.

In the statistics of the email it shows that I send them but in reality it doesn’t deliver any.

There are no errors in the system and database logs.

I have manually executed the email sending crocnjob and the following error appears.

PHP Fatal error: Swift_Mime_SimpleMimeEntity::getHeaderFieldModel(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "SwiftMime_SimpleHeaderSet" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded before unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleMimeEntity.php on line 581

[Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException]
Error: Swift_Mime_SimpleMimeEntity::getHeaderFieldModel(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "SwiftMime_SimpleHeaderSe
t" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded before unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition

mautic:emails:send [--message-limit [MESSAGE-LIMIT]] [--time-limit [TIME-LIMIT]] [--do-not-clear] [--recover-timeout [RECOVER-TIMEOUT]] [--clear-timeout [CLEAR-TIMEOUT]] [-f|--force] [--bypass-locking] [-t|--timeout TIMEOUT] [-x|--lock_mode LOCK_MODE] [-h|--help] [-q|--quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-V|--version] [--ansi] [--no-ansi] [-n|--no-interaction] [-s|--shell] [--process-isolation] [-e|--env ENV] [--no-debug] [--]

Please see this issue on Github: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/7767

1 Like

Solved, thank you very much!

1 Like

Wonderful! Thanks for using the ‘solved’ feature as well!