Mautic Training

Hi @dbhurley can you create a webinar or traning class for the community since parts of the user register in mautic.org are more oriented to setup Mautic (im include in that part) but since i have Mautic runing perfect i think is time to create some classes to put Mautic to work.

We are being bombarded like putting OTHER SOFTWARE to work created campaigns and workflow email but when we are interacting with Mautic things are different and are in a different place or are done differently and this confuses us how to take advantage of the application.

Who’s willing to contribute their time? If we can get enough people and each of us pick a topic - we can create a training course and learn along the way. I’m happy to contribute what I can.

@ninjoan I would be interested in online training as well. I’m in Germany.

Hi @ralfhug at the end I’m the person that is teaching user how to use Mautic :slight_smile:

dead thread . . . . .

Look like…

Lets do it urself maybe more people joing in the process @msimko @Mc Koud @jcolome

@jcolome pasame ese dato cuanto estar cobrando por ese servicio y cuales son las condiciones que le das.

Hi @dbhurley can you create a webinar or traning class for the community since parts of the user register in mautic.org are more oriented to setup Mautic (im include in that part) but since i have Mautic runing perfect i think is time to create some classes to put Mautic to work.

We are being bombarded like putting OTHER SOFTWARE to work created campaigns and workflow email but when we are interacting with Mautic things are different and are in a different place or are done differently and this confuses us how to take advantage of the application.

How about an online meetup?
A virtual Mautic User Group

Anyone up for that?

Hi to all Mauticians and to the team !

It’s a great idea to introduce an online training class or a Mooc, even if each of us has to contribute by a little participation.

Create campaigns, workflow e-mails and landing pages with Mautic is quite difficult for marketers without a procedure or explanations.

I think this will help to develop the interest and using of Mautic, in the community.

I think some people give up due to how difficult it is to use efficiently Mautic, when you want to built an e-mail quickly and properly.

Now, most of us can run Mautic, without using it easely. Because we have to learn how to make it run in our daily work.

It takes time to discover all the features, how to organise the workflow and to construct forms, e-mailings and landing pages with this impressive engine for marketers and trainers !

Our work is to build methods and projects to help our customers, not playing with digital… even if we love it ! :wink:

Have a nice day !

I’m ALL for it. I have installed Mautic for several clients and I’m having difficulty getting everything to work well.

Hello, I am interesting in Mautic training. I’m working with mautic but there are always some issues coming up. A Training will help to know Mautic and use it in its full power.