On last week’s Mautic Helpdesk we talked about the difficulty of getting pro in Mautic and learning all the tips and tricks. We also did a little brainstorming on how to teach Mautic better. We came up with a list of things, that should be included in a learning path.
- What would you add?
- What scenarios would you like to see?
Ideas for a Curriculum:
(Most of it is actually available in docs!)
Integrate the tracking code on your website
How to add widgets
How to load and save dashboards
Manage access rights to your Contacts
What is contact ownership?
How to edit tags
Understand Anonymous visitors
Deal with Do Not Contacts
Understand Contacts Timeline, filter, open events
How to Export
Custom field Types, behaviour, alias, naming, changes, organization
Create your first form
Tokens to be used in emails
The proper way to test your newsletters
How Segments, Campaigns, Channels, Components work together?
- Hands on: Create a double optin Campaign
- Hands on: Your First Nurturing Campaign
- Hands on: Your first Reactivation campaign
Understand how lead scoring works
Lead scoring for unknown contacts
- Hands on: Create a Birthday or Anniversary camapaign
- Hands on: Create a lead magnet with gated content
How to send text messages
Add notifications with Onesignal
- eCommerce Store
- Lone Wolf Consultant
- Course Marketplace