I'm making training videos, what do you want to know about Mautic?

Ok so a few months ago I made a few videos on Mautic, and they are currently the most viewed mautic videos on youtube. That was version 1.4 and I am about to spend 12 hours making videos on version 2. So my question to you is, what do you want to know about Mautic? What do you want to learn about Mautic? Here is what is planned

Installing v2

Configuring Cron Jobs

Configuring Amazon SES

Setting up a typical autoresponder

Using dynamic content

Surveying your list

So please help me help you if possible. You can see my current video work at http://www.wpcrafter.com and I am redesigning http://adampreiser.com which will be the home of all the Mautic training videos.

Ok so a few months ago I made a few videos on Mautic, and they are currently the most viewed mautic videos on youtube. That was version 1.4 and I am about to spend 12 hours making videos on version 2. So my question to you is, what do you want to know about Mautic? What do you want to learn about Mautic? Here is what is planned
Installing v2
Configuring Cron Jobs
Configuring Amazon SES
Setting up a typical autoresponder
Using dynamic content
Surveying your list

So please help me help you if possible. You can see my current video work at http://www.wpcrafter.com and I am redesigning http://adampreiser.com which will be the home of all the Mautic training videos.

+1 for detailed instructions on how to configure Amazon SES and how to use dynamic content.

Thanks

Hi Adam,
first and foremost congrats and thanks for the useful videos. It is thank to those that I found and installed Mautic on my hosting.

Since the software is an automated marketing platform beside the technical part as for install and configuring I would like to see more videos on how to set up campaigns, landing pages, assets ecc… In order to gain the most from this software we need to be able to use it properly and having some videos that describe strategies etc will be great!

I am also sure that the Mautic forum is a great source of inspiration :slight_smile:

Keep up the great job,
Andrea

Adam,

I too want to thank you for the work you’ve already done and the work it sounds like you’re going to do for the Mautic community!

I’ve actually watched several of your Mautic videos not too long back. You do a good job of explaining the technical details. I’ve found them helpful.

I’ve often wondered how successful/beneficial Mautic has been for you. Has it helped you build your list and nuture them? Segment them and move them down your funnel? Perhaps a case study (with appropriate disclosures of course) would be a good video. “How I’ve grown my business using Mautic.”

I like your ideas about showing a typical autoresponder campaign. Maybe even a more complex campaign showing adding tags, segmenting them based on what pages they view, what lead magnets they opt-in for, things like that.

So many times in the forums I see topics where people are having problems and stating how Mautic’s not doing this or that right. When Mautic is brought up as an autoresponder/marketing automation option in Facebook marketing groups, people often reply how buggy it is and how it’s not “ready for primetime.” Clear up the confusion by showing how well Mautic works if you configure it properly.

That’s all that comes to mind at this point. If I think of something else I’ll post it in here. If I need to clear anything up, please let me know.

Thanks again,
Shannon

@Adam I would love to know how to obtain useful information using reports. Or if not available through reports how to query the data using phpmyAdmin. I’m thinking along the lines of an excel style list for emails sent with “user first & last, email address, email subject, opens, clicks, what links where clicked, what pages were visited.

Thanks for all the videos you’ve done.

I’d like to see various possibilities with A/B Testing and how you can use it to help a marketing campaign.

I’d like to see how to implement in real-word example, setting follow-up, building list etc.