Mautic Expert

Hello @loanatik what are you looking for I have helped many companies set up Mautic in differents parts of the world and also offer the onboarding process to understand the Mautic system.

Here is my email jninhilario@gmail.com

Hello @loanatik what are you looking for I have helped many companies set up Mautic in differents parts of the world and also offer the onboarding process to understand the Mautic system.

Here is my email jninhilario@gmail.com

Morning @ninjoan -

We’ve got mautic up and running, we’ve even done some customizing of it. We’ve added code to our leadgen sites that is now pushing leads into mautic through the API. We’ve also started to create some of the primary segments that we’ll want to market. The issue is to now create assets and campaigns and send some stuff to these people :wink:

Since I’ve never set mautic up before it would be nice to have an expert get us off in the right direction. I can easily see that if it’s not organized well in the first place it could become unmanageable very quickly. I imagine it’ll be a few hours of consulting work and then providing ongoing expertise from someone that is familiar with our system.

Oh right, I’m available to help you.

Cool. What’s your hourly rate? Contact Info?
Let’s set up a little time and get this moving in the right direction:
https://calendly.com/loanatikcorey

My contact information is jninhilario@gmail.com and Skype joanmsi

I don’t have an hourly rate I have a fixed price (USD300.00) for the onboarding process the included show what is included in Mautic Systems, QA with you or the team is going to use Mautic, How To, My recommendations and advices.

I have gained a lot of knowledge of Mautic since all the implementation I have made for different companies all over the world USA, Canada, Israel , Germany, Chile, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Argentina) also I’m a Full-time user of Mautic.

You can check my Linkedin Profile with the client’s recommendations here
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ninjoan

That’s not really the direction that I’m interested in taking. I’m looking for someone that will put the initial structure in place so that my team can then build upon it.

Maybe I don’t explain well to accomplish the onboarding process I have to show you and you team how to make the landing page, campaigns, segments, asssets, emails, tokens and other features.

I will leave samples of each feature in your system so you team can start to build from.

Maybe if you have time we can do a little 25-minute call more details of the direction you are looking.

I use Google Hangout or Skype

Great chatting with you today! Let me know when you’re ready to get working.
Thanks
Corey