Mautic use by a startup?

Hello Mautic Peeps!

We have just started using Mautic for one of our Startup companies. It seems to have some rubust functionality that crosses over from CRM to PMI to ERP. Could you give one or more examples of an existing well-known software or website that Mautic might replace?

Thanks!!

Hello Mautic Peeps!

We have just started using Mautic for one of our Startup companies. It seems to have some rubust functionality that crosses over from CRM to PMI to ERP. Could you give one or more examples of an existing well-known software or website that Mautic might replace?

Thanks!!

HubSpot :slight_smile:

Hubspot is the perfect example and the largest reason I am so excited to start using mautic locally on our website… Hubspot is great great software… but it can/get expensive based on the number of contacts you are traking. From what I’ve seen after looking through the software myself hosted on mautic.org this software is not missing any important features that are offered similarly in HubSpot.

This is great software to take advantage of, and we should feel lucky that this is offered free.

Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot, Salesforce, Vtiger, Sugar CRM.

To be honest, you can really use Mautic to replace both CRM and Marketing Automation toolsets in a startup. When you’re small you probably don’t need to be spread too thin across too many platforms and oftentimes you don’t need a separate CRM when you’re just starting out.

Hope that helps!
David

BTW, thanks for the kind words @hedera ! :slight_smile:

The Mautic community is pretty awesome.

David

I’m personally looking to replace Infusionsoft with Mautic, looks like a perfect fit!

That is great to hear! I hope you don’t mind if we use your words as a testimonial? :slight_smile:

We would also love it if you would share with others?! We need the world to hear about Mautic!

Thanks,
David

[quote=881:dbhurley]Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot, Salesforce, Vtiger, Sugar CRM.

To be honest, you can really use Mautic to replace both CRM and Marketing Automation toolsets in a startup. When you’re small you probably don’t need to be spread too thin across too many platforms and oftentimes you don’t need a separate CRM when you’re just starting out.

Hope that helps!
David[/quote]

Interesting. This is what I was looking for.

Now, I am going to spend more time with Mautic. I have few businesses where I want to implement Mautic and start using it for customer acquisition and nurturing.

Cheers!