Mautic version update process stuck

I’m trying to update my version of Mautic from 1.2.3 to 1.3.1. When I login the bell tells me an update is available but selecting “update now” bring me to an “Updating Mautic” page stating its downloading the package with a spinning “In Progress” wheel. Unfortunately the wheel never stops and the update never happens.

Anyone have this issue or have any advice on how to make Mautic update?

Thanks.

I’m trying to update my version of Mautic from 1.2.3 to 1.3.1. When I login the bell tells me an update is available but selecting “update now” bring me to an “Updating Mautic” page stating its downloading the package with a spinning “In Progress” wheel. Unfortunately the wheel never stops and the update never happens.

Anyone have this issue or have any advice on how to make Mautic update?

Thanks.

Thanks for your quick response.

I’m sorry but, even though I have complete access to my server controls, I don’t understand command line well enough to execute these commands. I also have 3 other mautic builds on my server and believe the proper path would need to also be a part of the command too. This build has also stopped sending test emails now as well.

I’d like to manually replace the entire build (keeping the database of course). I will keep template files and media files but what config files do I need to keep to do this?

Thanks for your help.

I’m having the exactly same behaviour as @lwdeddie. Had it since the very beginning with 1.something version of Mautic. My colleague, who’s a developer, updates Mautic for me, probably with some magic listed in the @kuzmany’s link. But to me, these are just workarounds, not a cure. It would be nice if the simple update action would work. Especially as we’re now getting updates more frequently, as told in the 2.4.0 release announcement.