MautiCon 2020 - Session recordings?

Will there be access to recorded sessions after MautiCon 2020?

In my TZ it starts at 4 am and finishes at 6:30 pm. That’s an early start and a long day. I don’t want to miss anything.

The announcement didn’t say there would be either way.

Just commenting to see if anyone can answer this question.

@rcheesley ?

Hi, sorry I totally missed this, thanks for pinging me! We were not specific in the announcement as we had not finalised the platform that we were going to be using.

In answer to your question, yes, we intend to make recordings available after the event but it will be a little while as we will need to render the videos etc. If anybody would like to join the team to help us with that we would really appreciate the help!

Totally appreciate it is a long day, I hope that you will be able to join us for some if not all of the day … :coffee: at the ready!

I can help out with that. I’m a professional photographer/videographer that happens to use Mautic for my business.

If it helps decide and if there’s budget. Zoom looks after all that for you with cloud recording. You would want to DL the finals after and host the recordings yourselves as it can get a little pricey maintaining a Zoom account just for replays.

1 Like

That would be really amazing! Could you join Slack (https://mautic.org/slack for an invite) if you are not already there?