Mautic Hangout Recording?

This blog post says there should be a recording of the Mautic Hangout. It’s not there though. Could someone fix that post and/or share the link to the recording? I’d love to watch it.

Thanks.

This blog post says there should be a recording of the Mautic Hangout. It’s not there though. Could someone fix that post and/or share the link to the recording? I’d love to watch it.

Thanks.

Found it I guess… here it is for posterity.

Thanks @dbhurley.

Personally, I’d love to see a video or webinar that shows a start to finish buildout of a campaign, landing page, forms, mailing, split testing, etc. Without any demos, screenshots, or tutorials, it’s a little mysterious and daunting for some folks to get started (or contribute).

I love the product so far, so I’m going to continue learning and working with it, but I just thought I’d provide a little first impression feedback for you. I realize and respect the stage it’s in and the work you’ve put into it as well… so great job. Keep up the great work. Thanks for being passionate about this stuff. It shows in your work and professionalism, and I think you have an awesome market here with this software. I predict big things headed your way. :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Sorry about that. Edited the article I guess and the embeds got lost. I’ve updated the original article as well.

Thanks!
David

You are spot on @nateritter that’s exactly what everyone is looking for. We do have another webinar upcoming this next Wednesday that I believe will be a great first step. (Our newsletter keeps people aware of what’s going on in case you hadn’t heard about this event) We’re going to do a whole series of them that will help people get going from start to finish. It’s daunting to everyone that’s not familiar with marketing automation :slight_smile:

Thanks for the compliments! As a community we’ve worked really hard to create something that everyone will love (and more importantly need and use). Your words are the encouragement we need to keep pushing and making things better!

Rock on! :slight_smile:
David

Thanks for the reply @dbhurley. I am hoping to become a big part of the community helping make this better. Getting my feet wet with the front-end for now, and will dive into the code as I see the need. Happy to contribute where I can.

Cheers.