Mautic's version of Infusionsoft "internal forms"

Hey everyone, hopefully one of you can help me.

Infusionsoft has this concept called “internal forms”. The idea is that, just like a site visitor can fill out a form and trigger a campaign, an admin can do the same.

Is this possible in Mautic? If not, then - wow - any idea if its on the roadmap?

Thanks

Hey everyone, hopefully one of you can help me.

Infusionsoft has this concept called “internal forms”. The idea is that, just like a site visitor can fill out a form and trigger a campaign, an admin can do the same.

Is this possible in Mautic? If not, then - wow - any idea if its on the roadmap?

Thanks

Excuse my ignorance but can you elaborate a bit more on this? How is it different from the admin simply filling out the form for the user? What differentiates it to call it an “internal form”?

Thanks!
David

Hey David,

1. Where would the form be? In Infusionsoft, internal forms are shown on a contact’s page inside the CRM. In our case, we’d have to create a bunch of pages to host these forms. Or, perhaps, a single page with lots of forms.

2. Do we have to key in their personal details again and again? In Infusionsoft, internal forms are connected to existing contacts, so there is no need to resubmit information that already exists (e.g. name, email address). If Admins were to fill out normal forms, it would require them to re-key this info each time.

I hope that helps.