Monitored inbox error

Your software
My Mautic version is:3.2.5
My PHP version is:7.2.36
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:
I got this notification under the monitored inbox setting The PHP IMAP extension is required in order to enable monitored email features.

I’m using a web hosting and extension is enabled. Please help me out.
Thanks

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Could you please share the output of

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

I advise you to switch to a VPS. Webhosting can work, but when you have problems it will be very hard to find the problem. I saw you have more problems than only this.

With webhosting you can never be sure about what is installed and how. With standard webhosting you don’t know how much memory your scripts can use, you cannot change the max execution time of scripts, you cannot change the maximum upload size if you want to import new contacts, you can get problems with file rights and ownership etc. A couple of dollars a month for a VPS can save you a lot of time.

How do i get to see this please?
Thanks for your response

Thanks for the advice, i have little experience with using a VPS that was why i did not venture into it.

And moreover, i have installed mautic instances using web hosting a couple of time, this seems to be an exception as regarding the monitored inbox aspect.

if you have a guideline on how to use a VPS, or install mautic using that, i will appreciate.

Thanks

You can do it in several ways:

1. Via Mautic: go to your-mautic-domain.com/s/sysinfo

2. Create a file with the name phpinfo.php. Put this line of the code in the created file:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Place the file in the Mautic root directory and open it in the browser like your-mautic-domain.com/phpinfo.php

Alright, i am using the mautic way, but i discovered there are lots of information on the sysinfo page. which one do you want me to provide

Try to search by word “imap” on the page with whole information. You should find a few matches like “imap.ini” and also the section like below

Thanks for your help.

i did a thorough search on the sysinfo page on mautic but i couldn’t find imap as specified in the screenshot you sent

You’re welcome!

For that case, you need to ask your hosting support about the IMAP extension. Seems it’s not enabled