Multiple Monitored Inboxes

Perhaps I have missed something, but I do not see a way to configure Mautic to monitor multiple inboxes or even configure it for a number of different sending email accounts.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps I have missed something, but I do not see a way to configure Mautic to monitor multiple inboxes or even configure it for a number of different sending email accounts.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

What is the use case for monitoring multiple inboxes? If there is some rational use case, couldn’t you redirect all emails from those inboxes into one?

Hi @escopecz

I need to monitor multiple inboxes of my sales representatives. What I need to see inside mautic leads profile is all the emails my sales representatives sent and received trough Outllok/Gmail.
This way I can have full history of contact of the leads, all inside mautic.

So… is it possible via API to connect Mautic with Outlook 365 or Gmail Google Apps and sync all sort of contact? I know they have api, but Im not a developer. If we can do this, just need to know so I can hire some developer.

Thanks

There is a feature request on github for it. If your developers would be able to build it, many people would be helpful. Yes, I think it can be done. The code for searching in a email inbox is there already for bounce management, so it could be used for replies as well.

…probably various clients, hence one inbox, bounce, reply-to, etc for each…

I have the code, maybe now you can add it in the mautic default core?

The core developers can review it if you send it as a pull request to the official GitHub repository.