monitored inbox

Hi,

I have the bitnami mautic app deployed on a droplet with digital ocean. I am using postfix to send email. so far so good. If I wanted to use postfix to send, but specify a gmail account and address as the reply to, would that make the monitored inbox functionality work?

Kind regards,

Mike

Hi,

I have the bitnami mautic app deployed on a droplet with digital ocean. I am using postfix to send email. so far so good. If I wanted to use postfix to send, but specify a gmail account and address as the reply to, would that make the monitored inbox functionality work?

Kind regards,
Mike

You can define the monitored inbox settings in the Configuration options within Mautic. Look under Email Settings about halfway down you’ll see a section for monitored inbox. This is where you want to put your gmail mailbox details.

Thats what i thought. I just wondered if the sending method and the monitored inbox methods had to be the same. I will try sending via postfix and tracking bounces into a seperate gmail account. Just wondered if this would be problematic or sub optimum. I guess i will try and see. Thx

@mmelon did you get it to work?

Question, I have 10 sales representatives using mautic, can email addresses from each representative be monitored?

Thanks

What I mean is, I need to see on the leads profile page all the emails the sales representatives sent from their outlook or gmail account. So is it possible via the APIs from Mautic and Putlook/Gmail to syng all emails sent and received to mautic?

Thanks