Need major help!

Hello @escopecz

I need help integrating Mautic with a custom app I built.

Here’s some background:

I hired [@]jjosephs to build a middleware (called VetConnector) that helps me sync information from a .csv file taken from a CRM into a marketing automation solution. Initially MA solution was built to sync with SharpSpring, but now I need it to sync with Mautic.

VetConnector was built on Laravel and [@]jjosephs wrote the program and integrated Mautic with the laravel system. VetConnector can read the data from Mautic, but it cannot write to it. He has taken it as far as he can, but he can’t solve the bug found here:

link text

It is probably something he is just not seeing, Any way you can help with this? I’m wiling to pay for your time of course. Please let me know.

Warm Regards,

Rodrigo

Hello @escopecz

I need help integrating Mautic with a custom app I built.

Here’s some background:

I hired [@]jjosephs to build a middleware (called VetConnector) that helps me sync information from a .csv file taken from a CRM into a marketing automation solution. Initially MA solution was built to sync with SharpSpring, but now I need it to sync with Mautic.

VetConnector was built on Laravel and [@]jjosephs wrote the program and integrated Mautic with the laravel system. VetConnector can read the data from Mautic, but it cannot write to it. He has taken it as far as he can, but he can’t solve the bug found here:
link text

It is probably something he is just not seeing, Any way you can help with this? I’m wiling to pay for your time of course. Please let me know.

Warm Regards,
Rodrigo

Hi, I don’t have enough time to go through the code, but I try to help him in that thread.

Okey, I understand. I’m not sure if Julian is the right person for this. I’m gonna have him answer and/or perhaps get another developer to work on it. Thank you!