Need partners to fund Webinar app's direct API integration with Mautic

Hi
Is anyone interested in integrating Mautic with a webinar plugin in Wordpress to sync webinar registrants to Mautic via API? Tired of expensive GoToWebinar?
After some research, I see that WebinarPress plugin has the most reliable & modern live+evergreen webinar marketing system. Besides its one time purchase plugin, about 200USD, so not too expensive compared to other apps like everwebinar or webinarjam.
It currently has API sync with some AR apps like Mailchimp. I have contacted WebinarPress team to develop direct Mautic integration API inside their software.
Well I am looking for Mautic people who value webinar marketing & can chip in to fund this project, as the dev team of the webinar app is small and they get a lot of features request and thus we need some financial incentive to get stuff done quickly
I am willing to chip in some amount to fund this. If anyone is interested to fund this integration, please send me a DM.

1 Like

Hi, we could be interested. I just sent you a PM.

I can assist with the development if needed.

Explore the vibrant Mautic community forums and groups, where you can engage with a diverse community of individuals who share your interests. Whether you’re passionate about Mautic’s versatile features, its integrations, or the potential of utilizing business information APIs, you’re in the right place.

Within these forums and groups, you have the opportunity to connect with like-minded enthusiasts who are not only well-versed in Mautic but also eager to explore innovative integrations, including those involving business information APIs. Whether you’re a seasoned developer, a marketing professional, or simply someone with a great idea, these platforms provide an open and welcoming space for collaboration and knowledge sharing.

Are you considering an integration that involves a business information API? These forums and groups are the ideal setting to delve into your concept, share your thoughts, and gather valuable insights from others who may have already embarked on similar projects. You can present your idea, discuss its potential applications, and even gauge interest from potential collaborators who share your vision.