Need the list of email service providers

Hello,

Would anyone be able to give me a list of the most popular email service providers in the United States and throughout the world?

There is one reference I have found:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/547531/e-mail-provider-ranking-consumer-usa-age/

Afterward, I couldn’t get accurate statistics.

Therefore, I’d appreciate it if anyone could provide the market share statistics for e-mail providers according to consumers in the United States for the year 2021 or 2022.

We use Amazon SES for our email gateway.

The question is, what you need the list for. Are you looking for what/Whom to use as you email gateway, or are you looking to understand your email lists better?

I am trying to understand your need for these statistics better to know how I could support you in answering your question moste effectively.

I’m actually looking for the market share statistics for e-mail providers according to consumers in the United States for the year 2021 or 2022. Thanks!

Sorry. Nothing I can provide you with. I do not have access to US market research data on this.

Also not totally sure this is the right place for this question. While Mautic is a marketing automation tool with a strong focus on email questions about general market statistics are probably answered better in respective market research circles.

Edit:

Just a very short Google walk led me to this gem 1 here that even links to the original paper below the press release.