Mautic Community Forums

New builder labels broken (upgraded from V3)

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.1.0
My PHP version is: 7.4.27
My Database type and version is: 8.0.27

Your problem
My problem is:
Labels on new builder are broken (check screenshot).
This Mautic instllation was upgraded from Mautic v3.

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Can anyone help me please?

Actually I think this is because of missing translations.

Can you close the browser clear the cache and login to mautic again, maybe switch to default language.

If the problem persists its possible that translation strings are actually missing from translation files.

Hi there, thanks for replying.

Yes, I have already cleared the browser and logged in again, didnt help.
So the translation files are missing.

Do you know where they are located?

Merry Christmas !

Typically they are in Translations folder.

Can you maybe copy the entire string you see in GUI to a new post so I can look for it and see where in the source code appears (and if it appears in any of the translation folders).

Thanks.

Hi there!

This is a string that appears for example:

grapesjsbuilder.categorySectionLabel

Many thanks for this!
Nick

Go to the translation channel in Slack, there is a conversation about this.
#translations

Hi,

I have checked and it seems that in 4.1,0 string is translated to a couple of languages. Here is the exact location of translation in question for translation en_US:

The way I would go about this is:

  1. Download mautic release again
  2. Backup current translation dir in your mautic instance /plugins/GrapeJsBuilderBundle/Translations
  3. Copy Translations of GrapeJS from the new mautic source you download it.
  4. Clear mautic cache (clear mautic cache by actually deleting files in var/cache/prod/ folder using rm command - cache:clear from bin/console does not work all the time in my experiance)
  5. Login
  6. Select en_US language on profile page
  7. Logout and login again

Translation should appear.

Note: If you use any other language setting then en_US you will have to ensure that translation for the setting actually exists.

And finally if you fill like it, you can just put the missing string marked in link above into your current translation folder.

Regards, M.