New button not working for Campaigns

The New button on the campaign section isn’t working in my Mautic installation – just got it set up on a VPS.

mautic_prod-2016-08-10.php error log has these two errors repeated a lot:

Code:
[2016-08-10 02:13:32] mautic.ERROR: Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/suhosin.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/suhosin.so: undefined symbol: php_register_info_logo - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] [] [2016-08-10 02:15:59] mautic.ERROR: Error: Class 'Services_Twilio_Rest_Accounts' not found - in file /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/a13_org/campaigns/vendor/twilio/sdk/Services/Twilio.php - at line 342 [] []

Neither error specifically shows up when clicking the button, just at random intervals. The first error is a PHP error I've been getting since upgrading PHP to allow Mautic installation, I've ignored it so far because everything seemed to be working. The second error I didn't see until today.

When I click the New button, this is logged in the console:
Code:
GET http://youturn.org/campaigns/s/campaigns/new?_=1470795185739&mauticUserLastActive=2&mauticLastNotificationId= 500 (Internal Server Error) libraries.js?v2.0.1:670

When I navigate directly to mysite.org/s/campaigns/new, I get this message:
Code:
The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

Any idea what's happening? Everything else seems to be working. Are there other log files I should check?

Thanks!

The New button on the campaign section isn’t working in my Mautic installation – just got it set up on a VPS.

mautic_prod-2016-08-10.php error log has these two errors repeated a lot:

[2016-08-10 02:13:32] mautic.ERROR: Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/suhosin.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/suhosin.so: undefined symbol: php_register_info_logo - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] [] [2016-08-10 02:15:59] mautic.ERROR: Error: Class 'Services_Twilio_Rest_Accounts' not found - in file /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/a13_org/campaigns/vendor/twilio/sdk/Services/Twilio.php - at line 342 [] []

Neither error specifically shows up when clicking the button, just at random intervals. The first error is a PHP error I’ve been getting since upgrading PHP to allow Mautic installation, I’ve ignored it so far because everything seemed to be working. The second error I didn’t see until today.

When I click the New button, this is logged in the console:

GET http://youturn.org/campaigns/s/campaigns/new?_=1470795185739&mauticUserLastActive=2&mauticLastNotificationId= 500 (Internal Server Error) libraries.js?v2.0.1:670

When I navigate directly to mysite.org/s/campaigns/new, I get this message:

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

Any idea what’s happening? Everything else seems to be working. Are there other log files I should check?

Thanks!