My Mautic version is :l2.15.0
My PHP version is: 7.2.23
I logged in and tried to clone a campaign today , made a few changes and decided to save for later. Got the error “This item was not found” it could not be dismissed. Cant reproduce that error now.
shut down and restarteed mautic, tried to create a new campaign: jsut named it and tried to save and close. All the buttons went grey and wold not function, nothing could be saved. I checked and nothing was saved.
Have repeated both these exercises with the same results.
tried to clone a landing page and had the same result. It seems that any attempt to save something results in submit buttons becoming disabled and nothing functioning.
I assume all my campaigns and forms are most likely not functioning either. Im afraid to look at this stage.
These errors are showing in the log:
[2019-10-24 15:05:46] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID ‘’ is invalid - in file
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I don’t know where to start, not a php or unix person. I checked for plenty of server resources and can see no reason for this behaviour,
I wondered if there was some sort of security tool in Mautic to deal with click jacking that might be misfiring, but do’nt know how to go about it,