No Buttons (add, edit, Save...)

Hey fellows!

I dont know what happening, but, suddently, all action buttons from my self hosted Mautic was gone! I cant save changes, add new lists or leads… Nothing!

The instalation was succed and my first access on dashboard was all working. 7 days after the instalation, all actions buttons are gone.

I read a topic (from January 15) here from a buddy with the exacty same problem, but the solution in this topic doest work for me. Does anybody here had an update about this issue?

Thanks!

Just to follow up:

Nerdrico and I exchanged a few messages and discovered a few things:

1. An upgrade to Mautic 1.1.3 probably would’ve fixed this issue
  2. We decided to just create a new install and the issue was resolved

Yes, in all the views, infortunately. I cant do anything new.

So I’m curious what happens if you go directly to:

http://your-mautic.com/s/leads/new

it should load up a new lead form. If it doesn’t that’ll be interesting.

See it:

No save button…

Hi Nerdrico

could you send me an admin level user login? Email it to me directly at:

chad.windnagle@websparkinc.com

Yes. Done.

Hey fellows!

I dont know what happening, but, suddently, all action buttons from my self hosted Mautic was gone! I cant save changes, add new lists or leads… Nothing!

The instalation was succed and my first access on dashboard was all working. 7 days after the instalation, all actions buttons are gone.

I read a topic (from January 15) here from a buddy with the exacty same problem, but the solution in this topic doest work for me. Does anybody here had an update about this issue?

Thanks!

I reinstall the Mautic and the problem was solved… for 2 days. After use the “back” button of my browser, the problems came back. Maybe is it a problem with the theme? Any help??

Hm. The back button shouldn’t have anything to do with it. I’m wondering if somehow your hosting company is doing something that is breaking it. Are there any errors in the error logs?

Mautic’s error logs:

• in app/logs/mautic_prod.php

And if you can:

• apache error logs
  • your php error log

Thanks for your reply, Chad.

In app/logs/: is empty

I saw another behavior (before the crash with the back button) that results in the same issue (no add buttons in the theme). but I got to reverse the issue.

Now, I want to change the theme (to a test), but I cant save the change because the buttons dont show anymore…

Other thing: this problem bug the css. See it:

Hi Nerdrico

What browser are you using?

Chrome.

But, in Firefox, the same happening.

Strange.

So the issue I see is in your screenshot is the title area is missing, and that’s where all the action icons go. So its possible that there is an error there breaking that part of the output. Or its just a css issue that is hiding that block. See my example here:

https://www.evernote.com/l/ACrJQ1lREPRLo6UKZX4gFMhm-8WDw93jRp4

Testing it in Firefox would’ve been a good test but it looks like the same behavior there.

Do you have the same issue in all the views? (Add campaign / lists / etc…)?

I’m assuming you’re an admin on the account too right?

Well, 3 days later… the problem came back. All the same. Now with 1.1.3 version.

I dont know What to I do. I am very sad with Mautic. Appears a excelent tool, but for me only took my time.

Hi Nerdrico

We definitely think this is a bug and we are working really hard to find out what’s causing it. Another user had the same issue here:

https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/570-layout-break

We’re struggling to reproduce it but we are aware of it and working to solve it! Maybe you can provide Alan with some information in that other thread to help us figure out what’s going on. Also Filipe did post a very temporary solution to comment out some lines. That’ll at least make the app usable for you till we have the bug solved.