Newbie Mautic Questions

Hi everyone, newbie here with mautic have concerns, thanks for your help…

1. What questions should I be asking myself when thinking of working with mautic

2. How should I approach maximizing the use of mautic

3. Should i be asking myself about future integrations with mautic like what questions

4. does aweber work with mautic

5. does zoho crm work with mautic

6. anyone know about bitnami.com advantages or disadvantages which are a one click installs app software for open sources products they have one for mautic

Hi everyone, newbie here with mautic have concerns, thanks for your help…

1. What questions should I be asking myself when thinking of working with mautic

2. How should I approach maximizing the use of mautic

3. Should i be asking myself about future integrations with mautic like what questions

4. does aweber work with mautic

5. does zoho crm work with mautic

6. anyone know about bitnami.com advantages or disadvantages which are a one click installs app software for open sources products they have one for mautic

1. and 2) Depends what you would like to do. We published some resources outlining the features of Mautic and articles doing a deeper dive into some areas of the functionality.

2. You can find a list of current and upcoming integrations at https://www.mautic.org/integrations/. Most developers who are working on new integrations will share betas on this forum, or on their own Github repository.

3. What would you like to accomplish with Aweber and Mautic together? In fact, Mautic can replace much of the functionality of Aweber - especially when it comes to sending newsletter and autoresponder email. You can easily import your Aweber contacts via a CSV file into Mautic. Take a look at our recent guide on email automation to know more about the powerful email functionality in Mautic.

4. Yes, Zoho CRM currently has a one-way integration. You can push contacts in Mautic to a sales user in Zoho (e.g. for followup) for currently data fields updated in Zoho don’t sync back into Mautic.

5. Bitnami is a platform as a service that distributes their own copy of Mautic packaged with the dependencies, to help you deploy Mautic more quickly on the cloud of your choice. They’re not officially supported by Mautic, and for a short time after each release, their version may lag behind the latest one.

If you are technically skilled enough, we would suggest getting a copy of Mautic directly from Mautic.org and installing it on your own server. With Bitnami you/your admin have a bit less of an understanding how the inner workings of your Mautic instance are configured, so our preference is something less opaque than that.