Campaign setup confusion

Thanks to everyone for your help…

For now I want to use Mautic to do the following:

1. Can i use aweber with mautic and how difficult is it to integrate with mautic and what problems will i have with aweber in getting it integrated

2. I am going to create a landing page with optimizepress… upload it to … biz1.domain.com, so my question is how can mautic be used to help me optimize my results with this landing page, what features can be used to help me with conversions, a/b testing, tracking, and things I am not even thinking about because I am a newbie

3. Is it easier to integrate icontact or mailchimp with mautic and what can i do with it with mautic

4. When i capture name, email from my landing page, I would the info to not only go into my autoresponder acct but also into a CRM, what is easier to setup Zoho or Mautic CRM

5. Mautic CRM - what are its strenghts and limitations

6. Any videos that show a step by step example of creating a mautic based landing page with content on the left side of landing page and optin box on right side of landing page , i played with it but could not completely get the job done got stuck

7. I will be creating a facebook ad campaign and driving traffic to the landing page, what things can Mautic do for me to help me optimize my efforts, conversions, traffic, etccc if I am thinking of using FB Paid PPC Traffic to drive traffic to LP, I am not sure what questions I should be asking, but maybe you can make me think about what it is I should be considering before I implement a campaign with Mautic

Thanks to everyone for your help…

For now I want to use Mautic to do the following:

1. Can i use aweber with mautic and how difficult is it to integrate with mautic and what problems will i have with aweber in getting it integrated

2. I am going to create a landing page with optimizepress… upload it to … biz1.domain.com, so my question is how can mautic be used to help me optimize my results with this landing page, what features can be used to help me with conversions, a/b testing, tracking, and things I am not even thinking about because I am a newbie

3. Is it easier to integrate icontact or mailchimp with mautic and what can i do with it with mautic

4. When i capture name, email from my landing page, I would the info to not only go into my autoresponder acct but also into a CRM, what is easier to setup Zoho or Mautic CRM

5. Mautic CRM - what are its strenghts and limitations

6. Any videos that show a step by step example of creating a mautic based landing page with content on the left side of landing page and optin box on right side of landing page , i played with it but could not completely get the job done got stuck

7. I will be creating a facebook ad campaign and driving traffic to the landing page, what things can Mautic do for me to help me optimize my efforts, conversions, traffic, etccc if I am thinking of using FB Paid PPC Traffic to drive traffic to LP, I am not sure what questions I should be asking, but maybe you can make me think about what it is I should be considering before I implement a campaign with Mautic