Unbounce integration?

Hello,

I’ve searched the forums, but I haven’t seen any information about integrating Unbounce landing pages with Mautic. Unbounce provides an option to provide a webhook POST URL, but I can’t seem to find an option to get leads into Mautic with an inbound webhook.

Has anyone successfully integrated Unbounce landing pages with Mautic?

I’d also like to know this!

Hello,

I’ve searched the forums, but I haven’t seen any information about integrating Unbounce landing pages with Mautic. Unbounce provides an option to provide a webhook POST URL, but I can’t seem to find an option to get leads into Mautic with an inbound webhook.

Has anyone successfully integrated Unbounce landing pages with Mautic?

Hi Guys-
Any news from the posts above? I’d be very interested to know which was you plan B if you didn’t get the chance to plug Unbounce in Mautic.
Thanks

Zapier seems to be the only way. They did release an automation for it. See:
https://mautic.com/help/set-zapier-integration/

If we host a Mautic form on Unbounce then it is already taken care of. If you use an Unbounce form then we include a box to allow users to opt into a marketing flow. We then make a zap looking for when the checkmark box is true. When true we send the contact info to Mautic.

We are actually evaluating Active Campaign for this reason as they have a simple built in automation with unBounce.

I would love to hear your thoughts on all of this as we are launching a new campaign with these techniques soon.

Just keep in mind that you will not be able to track page activity if you push contacts through Zapier - only email history activity will be available.

Upon further investigation I see that the Zapier beta version zap for Mautic does not allow data to be sent into Mautic, it only allows for certain actions from Mautic. This includes:

Contact updated:
Triggers when a contact is updated

Page Hit:
Is triggered when Mautic tracks a page hit

Email opened:
Triggers when a contact opens a email

Contact point change:
Is triggered whenever a contacts points are changed

Form submmited:
Is triggered when a contact submits a form

New Contact:
Triggers when a new contact is created

So the way it stands for me right now I have no other way to get contacts into Mautic without using their form. So perhaps I have to use some Mautic forms on my pages, send contact info to Mautic, then get the data into Zoho via the built in integration with Mautic.

Hey @jimhill10 - I’m using the Zapier integration to push from Sumo to Mautic without issue. I think the version mentioned in the help doc (https://mautic.com/help/set-zapier-integration/) may be outdated. Are you using version 1.0.3 of the Mautic app in Zapier? If not, try using the link and details provided here: https://github.com/mautic/mautic-zapier#zapier-app-for-connecting-mautic

Chris, No, I was using the old version of the Zap and the option to add a Mautic contact wasn’t shown in the Zapier screen. Thanks so much. With this new version I was very easily able to create a Mautic contact from a contact form submission in UnBounce. This is a game changer for me. Thanks again.

Hi there,

I’m also looking into integrating unbounce into Mautic, the zapier app doesn’t work for me, I just can’t get it to work.

Has anyone integrated unbounce with mautic?

hi guys,
any news?

@joeyk built this workaround. He’s a genius, give him credit, or dollars, or maybe gold.

Best,
EP