i have previously downloaded mautic and setup on my server like 1year++ ago but tbh, it’s pretty confusing to use for a non-dev like me, and i ditch it.
however, i came back to mautic and checked they have free hosted account. i signed up and the interface looks better now but still confusing. lol
but i really wanna try out mautic.
so basically, im running an ecommerce store based on woocommerce (https://autovacbot.com). currently im using automatewoo to do my backend marketing automation.
so i have a few Qs
- Can i use my own landing page/forms instead of the one provided by mautic?
im using beaver builder, and using plugins like convertplus to collect emails. they are more userfriendly and easier for me to design things. if so, how do i do that?
- does it integrate with woocommerce? so i can send conditional emails like, if customer buys product X, send email A. OR say if customer adds product Y into cart and later abandon the cart, can i send them an email with a “custom/personalized” coupon 5-7 days later?
- can mautic do recover abandon cart? cuz from the campaign builder, the start is using contact segments and forms, not sure where to start.
- what is the limitation of mautic compared to others?
- is mautic reliable/stable enough to be implemented on a working site?
- is the self-hosted version exactly same as the paid mautic hosted version?
PS: sidetrack, im also looking at activecampaign, will it be suited? or its the same? opinions please?
thanks in advance.