Benefits of using Mautic landing pages

I use landing pages already within our website.

Some are WordPress plugins, others are via services such as leadpages.com

What is the benefit of using Mautic’s landing pages?

They seem limited in their layouts and visual design.

Can’t I just embed my forms into external landing pages?

Or will I be missing out on some wonderful functionality by doing this?

I use landing pages already within our website.
Some are WordPress plugins, others are via services such as leadpages.com

What is the benefit of using Mautic’s landing pages?
They seem limited in their layouts and visual design.
Can’t I just embed my forms into external landing pages?
Or will I be missing out on some wonderful functionality by doing this?

Right now Mautic is a little limted on landing page design options… of course you can do you own landing page using the template that come with Mautic i have try my selft a couples of time.

But if you use plugins in you WP is also work, no you dont lost any functionality i use Joomla and Wordpress for the landing page and embeded the forms from my Mautic without a PROBLEM!

Also so far i know using Mautic Selft Hosted your landing page will look like this.

www.mydomain.com/mymautic/landing-page-name this in my opinon KILL the landing page and add keywords that in my opinion my users and Google dont need to know.

Is you use Wordpress or Joomla

Will look like
www.mydomain.com/my-landing-page-name ths look much better for SEO in case you use Mautic for Inbound Marketing as my selft.

I am confused by this too.

The choices seems to be:

1. Use the VERY limited fixed layout available in the page builder
  2. Code your own using a combination of the “type and hope” editor + raw HTML in the code view

Wondering…

If I wanted to use the behavioural tracking and lead nurturing (email drip sequences, social posts, etc) that muatic seems to provide…but on a normal-looking website (eg my other sites that have landing pages built with other tools like leadpages or wordpress themes with page builders)…can I do this?

If so, how?

Regards, Ian…

Wondering…Are there any Mautic “powered” sites out there that don’t look like a school projects.

Would be good to get an idea what’s possible.

But then again, I might be missing the point (eg you don’t build sites in Mautic, just track and driect the flow across the bits of the web you do control via Mautic sent emails etc).

Regards, Ian…

Ahh, you are so mean that I don’t even want to help you, but before you write another post about Mautic being VERY limited or that it produce sites that look like a school projects, please, read this:

https://www.mautic.org/docs/leads/lead_monitoring.html

I can sympathise with @escopecz comment

It’s very important to understand that when building professional landing pages, you typically do not use pagebuilders. It’s there for convenience or for simple pages. This is why third-party services like leadpages exist, to help with those who do not know how to build a good landing page.

The challenge with this forum is that you get all levels of expertise, from the one saying ‘duh, this does not work, where is the on button?!’ to ‘how do you integrate custom APIs or optimize A / B’

So for everyone’s benefit, what pros do is this:

1. They either build their own page (e.g. using bootstrap or semantic ui) – most likely not the option for the original posters above
  2. Purchase pre-developed landing pages and customize – this what we do, not because we don’t know how to code, but because we need inspiration on look and feel and specialized landing page experience
  3. Link to third-party services that have their own pre-designed pages, and add in the hooks of their automated marketing tool (i.e. mautic)

But be careful when you say the landing page is limited, it works great for us. The problem is NOT the landing pages tool.

Apologies @escopecz.

From your link, it looks like I can add tracking to and fire off automation from any bit of the web I can add a Mautic pixel to, including pages, etc outside a Mautic-hosted site.

Truly powerful stuff!

Regards, Ian…