questions about landing pages & urls

Hi,

I haven’t taken the leap yet - I am just looking into what Mautic has to offer.

1. I notice the literature talks about landing pages. Can I use my own landing pages on my website instead, or am I not able to track it?
  2. If I do use the mautic landing pages, will the be on my own domain, or will it have mautic.org in the url?
  3. What if I decide to switch to another marketing automation software provider later - what will happen to my urls that I have linked to from social media etc?
  4. Does this software include crm?

Many thanks,

Prue.

Hi,

I haven’t taken the leap yet - I am just looking into what Mautic has to offer.

1. I notice the literature talks about landing pages. Can I use my own landing pages on my website instead, or am I not able to track it?
  2. If I do use the mautic landing pages, will the be on my own domain, or will it have mautic.org in the url?
  3. What if I decide to switch to another marketing automation software provider later - what will happen to my urls that I have linked to from social media etc?

Many thanks,

Prue.

1- I notice the literature talks about landing pages. Can I use my own landing pages on my website instead, or am I not able to track it?
Yes you can use your own landing pages

2- If I do use the mautic landing pages, will the be on my own domain, or will it have mautic.org in the url?
If you use the self-hosted version your landing page will be in the domain you choose sample www.mydomain.com/my-landing-page
Also if you use the Mautic Cloud PRO you can have the landing page in your own domain.

The same that happens if you use Hubspot, Marketo and switch to another MA Software it will be lost.

No, but you can connect Mautic to , SugarCRM/SuiteCRM, Zoho, Hubspot CRM and Salesforce CRM

If you want to use your landing pages inside the mautic system, create your page in an external editor. Then copy it into the landing page in builder mode. I do mine this way they can link to external stylesheets and I added extra folders inside the media and theme folders to hold js, css and php files.