Optimize Press, two questions

Hi All,

I have OptimizePress but wanted to use the HTML sign up from there to import into Mautic, is that possible?

Also can mautic intergrate with the wordpres database so any Member (Signed up through Optimize member) is scored in the software automatically?

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I have OptimizePress but wanted to use the HTML sign up from there to import into Mautic, is that possible?

Also can mautic intergrate with the wordpres database so any Member (Signed up through Optimize member) is scored in the software automatically?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I’d advice not to try to import a landing page from another service to Mautic. I’d rather track that landing page with Mautic. Read more:

https://www.mautic.org/docs/leads/lead_monitoring.html

Although I don’t know how OptimizePress work. If you really, really want to get a landing page to Mautic, notice that you can use either Landing Page Builder (if some theme is selected) or paste it to the textarea instead (if no theme is selected). If OptimizePress let you export the HTML and assets of the landing page, you can paste it in that text area. But the CK editor can strip some code and you can get another result than you want.

Joomla plugin can send leads from registration form. WordPress plugin doesn’t have that functionality yet.

OK thanks for the info, maybe it would be best then to use the mailchimp option in OptimizPress and then push the mailchimp to mautic

Not sure what you mean. I know that Mautic can use Mailchimp as an email server, but I don’t think that it can cooperate in other ways like pushing something to Mautic.

dolly, what you want to do is a page in optimizepress where the optin form sends the email to the list in mautic?

If so, simply create a form in mautic and save
after you select the form and click “copy manually”

click to edit the optin form on page optimizepress
select html form and paste the mautic form

the optin form sends the data to your list in mautic

That’s it

your second question …
Yes, it is possible

the way to do this is using api mautic and modifying the function of optimizepress that sends the data to the optin form

this is a job for a developer

I needed to do this kind of change in my optimizepress plugin

so he sent other data to MailChimp