Newbie question about webhooks for Mautic trial

Hi,

I want to give the hosted Mautic a try and created an account. The version it shows is v7.1.3.

I created a webhook to send an SMS to my phone and followed a description of Claude (creating a contact, adding it to a segment and creating a webhook with the campaign builder). But after more than one hour, the webhook URL has not been called. I checked the webhook log, but it seems that there was no request.

In Mautic, on the corresponding Campaign page, I see of today:

Contacts added: 1
Send a webhook: 1

Furter, under my contact, under the ‘History’ tab, I see ‘Campaign action triggered’.

Is there a more detailed log or did I completely misunderstand the possibilities I have with the hosted Mautic trial?

Thanks a lot for any pointers!

Best, Stephan

Hi Stephan,

The community will not be able to help you with this - please reach out to the team who run the trials at Dropsolid - you should have their details in the emails you receive after signing up. Just reply to the email and they should be able to help dig into the logs and see what is going on.

Feel free to DM me if you get stuck with getting through to support.