Not able to access particular contact

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.0.0
My PHP version is: 7.4.23
My Database type and version is: 10.3.31-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1

My problem

I have set up a campaign based on form triggers for email verification. Everything running fine till the contact receives a confirmation email. But when the contact clicks on the verification link, I am unable to access that particular contact in my “mautic contacts” area. For email and page building, I am using an old builder (Not using GrapesJS). Because I am not finding a token system in GrapesJS.

Step 1: I have created a form and embedded it with a landing page (Working fine)
Step 2: When contact fill-up the form, it’s reflected in “mautic contact” (Working fine)
Step 3: Campaign automatically send an email with the verification link button (Working fine)
Step 4: Contact open the email, it’s reflected in “mautic contact” (Working fine)
Step 5: The moment the contact clicks the “Verification link button”, all reflection in “mautic contact” stops. And then I am not able to access that particular contact. (NOT WORKING)

Please help me. I am new to mautic and non-technical person.

The error are showing in below link:

http://[domain]/s/contacts/view/1479

Thank you

Hello there, can you paste the logs. I see server throws 500, which is code for “something went wrong on the application level”. You can access logs via web UI as shown on the image below.

This should give us more clues about the source of the error.

Thanks.