My Mautic version is: 2.15
My PHP version is: 7.2
My problem is:
I have a campaign that has been running fine for three months. I designed a new campaign two days ago and it won’t fire! Within the three months I upgraded my php to 7.2 and while I recently noticed that Cron was sending out emails to admin that ea-70 directory was not found, the old campaign continued to run!
I renamed the path to ea-72
In my new campaign, no contacts appear in …/campaigns/view/xx although the segments are all ok.
These errors are showing in the log:
Nothing related to email or the campaign appeared in any log
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I sent test emails successfully. SMTP connection is good. Created a new campaign and added the contacts manually, emails are not triggered.