Option to Upload Landing Page Code

I was checking features to create landing pages inside Mautic, found that it has very simple drag and drop editor. Moving further I wanted to add custom HTML template, yes, this was possible by using existing HTML editor.

But I feel, to upload images and to make external html file work easily with Mautic, we can have theme upload feature, where marketer can easily add html coded theme inside Mautic.

I was checking features to create landing pages inside Mautic, found that it has very simple drag and drop editor. Moving further I wanted to add custom HTML template, yes, this was possible by using existing HTML editor.
But I feel, to upload images and to make external html file work easily with Mautic, we can have theme upload feature, where marketer can easily add html coded theme inside Mautic.

Just to reiterate the feature you’re trying to suggest: some sort of packaged theme upload like wordpress or Joomla have?

Yes Chad, you got me right. I am big fan for WordPress and addicted to their features.
Yes, packaged theme upload feature can help easily upload landing page themes inside Mautic. Having this feature one can create-download the packed landing page theme, from landing page builder services, then on Mautic can easily upload and use the landing page.

I’ve added this as a feature request:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/498

Thank you so much Chad for adding this request to the list :slight_smile:

Hi Chad,
Was this request implemented…