Themes apparently installed, but not available to make landing pages

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.10
My PHP version is: 8.0.30
My Database type and version is: 10.6.15-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is: I can see a whole bunch of about 25 themes when I look at themes from the right hand side menu, but when I go to create a landing page, the only themes offered are ‘code’ and ‘blank’. What do I need to do to enable the others that were installed already? First time using mautic, by the way, so I’ve never experienced anything different.

These errors are showing in the log:
If I click the downarrow about the theme and select preview in the list of themes under settings I can see an image of the theme. I can’t see any errors related to this in the log. They were previous errors
Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I actually don’t have any idea what to do - I can’t see any options to select that I think might make a difference.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks

Hello, landing page themes are different code. Mautic comes with no Landing page pre-installed. You can have many email themes but maybe these theme pack dont include landing page component.

Hmmm, that’s strange. Some of the themes specifically mention pages though. Are these a different kind of page or something? For example, the skyline theme says ‘legacy’, ‘page’, ‘email’, ‘form’. although I notice that ‘blank’ is the only theme that has ‘legacy’ and ‘grapejsbuilder’ as well as ‘page’, ‘email’, ‘form’. But many of the templates say ‘legacy’ and ‘page’. Do I have to do something to switch to legacy themes then instead of grapejsbuilder?

Yes, legacy landing pages ARE available to if downgrade back to the old builder!

Ok, thanks. I see there is a way of apparently converting old templates to be able to be used with the new pagebuilder. I might try that.

Hi @mikehersee

I would suggest that you create a landing page theme for yourself. It might be challenging in the beginning, but it’s worth it since Mautic doesn’t come with any by default, and it can be essential for your business to include a form in it.

If you need help with that, send me a private message, and I will try to assist you!

Best regards,
Ricardo

1 Like