My Mautic version is: 4.4.4, fresh install from zip file.
My PHP version is: 7.4.30
My Database type and version is: mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.5.15-MariaDB, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64)
Web sever: nginx 1.18.0
My problem is:
I could create an mjml email theme by following this guide https://docs.mautic.org/en/builders/%20creating%20a%20theme.
However, reproducing the same procedure for mjml landing page leads to an empty page. I only copied the
page.*.twig. None of the buttons on the right side panel works. And the previewed page is empty. Basically, I could import the page theme but it does not work.
I see a post here which suggests to change permissons to entire directory
chmod -R 775 /var/www/html. This seems not to be consistent with this guide https://docs.mautic.org/en/troubleshooting/file-ownership-and-permissions
In the list of themes delivered with Mautic, there is not yet one with
page feature in
mjml language (or it’s somewhere that I have not found). If there is one, I can follow that example.
My questions are:
- do you have any suggestion?
- is there a
mjmllanding page theme or a guide?
These errors are showing in the log: No error on the interface or in the log file.
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
- assure that the mjml file is correct. It was validated outside mautic. Plus, it was transformed into a mail template that works.
- assure that the .zip structure is correct. config.json file contains “page” : “features”: [“email”,“page”]
- try both grapesjsbuilder alone and with “legacy”: “builder”: [“grapesjsbuilder”] or “builder”: [“legacy”,“grapesjsbuilder”]
- clear the cache correctly. restart server.