Problems creating Landing pages and emails

My Mautic version is: 4.4.1
My PHP version is: PHP Version 7.4.30
My Database type and version is: 10.6.8-MariaDB

Hi,

Two more problems with Mautic 4.4.1:

1. When trying to create an email, selecting one template and click on Builder, only a white screen was appearing, and I couldn’t do anything
  2. When trying to create a landing page, I cannot see different templates but just two (code mode and blank… see image).

And if I choose blank and go to the builder I am not able to embeed a form. This is how it appears to me:

I though both of them were related, but no solution was found on those forums, so I went to the logs and discovered this:

As I was a little frustrated, decided to try and changed ownership of those tmp folders to daemon:

chown -R daemon:daemon /opt/bitnami/mautic/var/tmp/tiwg/*

This solved problem1 and now, I can edit emails and this error is no longer apperaring on logs.
But problem 2 still remains unsolved and I cannot see nothing on logs.

Any help with this second topic?

Thanks!
César Albarrán

• ensure write permissions on themes folder & verify that teams are actually in the folder
  • disable the GrapeJS pljugin
  • clear cache rm -rf var/cache/dev/* vac/cache/prod/*
  • php bin/console mautic:plugins:reload --env=prod
  • run php bin/console mautic:assets:generate
  • enable grapejs plugin again (via plugins page)

Regards, M.

[Solved]
Hi @mzagmajster, thanks for your support.

Unfortunately this doesn’t work.
But digging a bit more, I found another post here explaining I needed to add a new line on config.json files of each theme, adding grapesjs editor.

So, final solution is:

1. Give a look at Config->Themes in Mautic. You can work with themes with “Page” tag

2. Go to the folder of each of those themes (in mi installation they are on /opt/bitnami/mautic/themes/

3. Edit config.json file

4. Add line “builder”: [“grapesjsbuilder”], (with the trailing comma) after authorURL line.

5. Save the file

Repeat steps 2 to 5 for each theme.

I cannot understand this behavior… If grapesjs is default builder in Mautic4, why is disabled for themes?

César Albarrán

2 Likes

Before GrapeJS mautic used its own theme builder, to make old themes compatible with grapejs you needed to add the line you mentioned.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.