Landing page templates not showing

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.0.0
My PHP version is: PHP 7.4.24
My Database type and version is: Mysql

Your problem
My problem is: Only two landing page templates are showing: code mode and blank. Many themes appear under themes. They are all marked legacy.

These errors are showing in the log:

/home/customer/www/mautic.xxxx.com.au/public_html/var/cache/prod/ContainerY96Iija/getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php74/pear’) - in file /home/customer/www/mautic.xxxxxx.com.au/public_html/var/cache/prod/ContainerY96Iija/appAppKernelProdContainer.php - at line 2225
[2021-09-24 23:37:28] mautic.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: Notice: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/customer/www/mautic.xxxxx.com.au/public_html/var/cache/prod/ContainerY96Iija/getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php74/pear’) - in file /home/customer/www/mautic.xxxxx.com.au/public_html/var/cache/prod/ContainerY96Iija/appAppKernelProdContainer.php - at line 2225

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Thanks for your help.

Hi, because there are no grapesjs landingn pages. I suggest to use the drag and drop biilder.

1 Like

I have the mautic 4.4.6

i have the same problem

Where i can select the editor?

Ok,

i deactivate the GrapeJS plugin in the mautic plugin pages.

With this all templates appers but the editor change to the old version.

If you want to use the new editor for email, landing page you need to activate the GrapeJS plugin but the templates olds will diseappear.

Correct. This is how it works.
As the GrapesJS is drag and drop there are no landing pages created for them.

1 Like