Page Builder Templates

Hi there, I am massively impressed with the software but I have a question about the landing page builder.

Unfortunately, I am not overly tech savvy, but have some ideas for the software that I would like to pass onto my programmer

Is there a way to upload other templates to the page builder other than the standard couple that are already there ?

If so, what format would they need to be in ?

Hi there, I am massively impressed with the software but I have a question about the landing page builder.

Unfortunately, I am not overly tech savvy, but have some ideas for the software that I would like to pass onto my programmer

Is there a way to upload other templates to the page builder other than the standard couple that are already there ?

If so, what format would they need to be in ?

Hi Scott,

Yes! So the themes are in /themes. All you need to do is copy one of those folders, change the folder name and update the config.php file. You’ll see a page.php, form.php, message.php and email.php. Each represents a a major feature of Mautic. For example, page.php will be used for the landing page builder, email.php for the email builder, etc.

It uses a slot system (Symfony’s way of handling passing along data in templates). A slot is like a module or a place where you can insert content via the builder.

For general use of Symfony’s templating component, check out http://symfony.com/doc/current/cookbook/templating/PHP.html.

A few Mautic specific notes:

Make sure you have the following at the bottom of page.php and email.php so the builders can inject necessary code to work

<?php $view['slots']->output('builder'); ?>

When including assets from the theme folder (css, js, images), use the following to ensure that the asset location is properly generated for subfolders, the builders, and public views.

$view['assets']->getUrl(/themes/mytheme/path/to/asset);

Let me know if you can’t figure something out based on the existing templates. I’ll be writing up more detailed documentation soon.

Thanks!
Alan

Hi Alan,

You have done a great job with Mautic.

I successfully able to install and get it working for 2.5.1.

Now I’m configuring Autoresponder service on Mautic.

I bought a html template landing page. I’m wondering if I can actually copy and paste the html code into Mautic landing page?

Appreciate your reply.

Thank You
Billy