Pay for play

Hello everyone! Is there anyone out there willing to install and set up Mautic for me (for a fee of course). As a non-developer I have struggled over the past 2 weeks, fumbled thru server configs and done my best to install the software. All that’s come of it is frustration and wasted time. I’m familiar with marketing automation (I’m currently a HubSpot user) and confident I can use the software if I can get someone to install it for me. If anyone is interested in making a quick buck, please let me know!

Hello everyone! Is there anyone out there willing to install and set up Mautic for me (for a fee of course). As a non-developer I have struggled over the past 2 weeks, fumbled thru server configs and done my best to install the software. All that’s come of it is frustration and wasted time. I’m familiar with marketing automation (I’m currently a HubSpot user) and confident I can use the software if I can get someone to install it for me. If anyone is interested in making a quick buck, please let me know!

Email me at eric.ollis [at] gmail.com and I can set it up for you tomorrow.

Wow, that was quick. I will email you right now.

It would be great if one of you would share the struggles faced so the community can improve the process. We don’t necessarily want it to be a week of frustration for anyone! :slight_smile:

i think the main struggle is including tracking on forms.

@destineo again, thanks for the input, but could you be more specific? The best would be if you could write a step by step tutorial about what you did and what problems were you facing. Any error message?

@escopecz, i am working on an extension for ninjaforms. similar efforts for other form plugins would give you a head start.