PayPal Customers to Mautic

Is there any way to get customers from PayPal to Mautic lead lists or campaigns? Thanks in advance

Is there any way to get customers from PayPal to Mautic lead lists or campaigns? Thanks in advance

If PayPal lets you export your customers, then there is. Or would you like to integrate Mautic into your checkout process so it would save the customers real time?

Hey, what’s up? =D
I’d love to have a client inserted or updated into a lead list after PayPal checkout. I’m reading Mautic’s development material to try to figure how to do it. I thought I was able to do it with Mailchimp because it does exactly what I’m asking here. I thought that I could integrate Mailchimp with Mautic and sync the leads coming from Mailchimp, but it’s only one way sync.

PayPal -> Mailchimp < - Mautic

It’d work if I could get the leads, at least, from MC, like:
PayPal -> Mailchimp -> Mautic

Sorry for my english, thanks for helping.

I also wondered if I could do that with WP Users. After buying something from paypal I could add a user and export to Mautic, but it’s even harder I guess so.

If you have any ideas, I’m trying to work around this case.

There is option to get leads from Mailchimp to Mautic. Export leads from Mailchimp and import them to Mautic. It’ll work for current customers at least.

If you want to automate this process, fake-submit the customer to a Mautic form. Described in more detail in https://medium.com/@jan_linhart/the-simplest-way-how-to-submit-a-form-data-to-mautic-1454d3afd005#.4wr4rx2ly

[quote=4185:@escopecz]There is option to get leads from Mailchimp to Mautic. Export leads from Mailchimp and import them to Mautic. It’ll work for current customers at least.

If you want to automate this process, fake-submit the customer to a Mautic form. Described in more detail in https://medium.com/@jan_linhart/the-simplest-way-how-to-submit-a-form-data-to-mautic-1454d3afd005#.4wr4rx2ly[/quote]

Thanks, this “fake-submit” should work. Really much thanks.