Pending actions

My Mautic version is: 3.3.4
My problem is: Pending actions in campign

I have a simple campaign, the data of which comes from the selected form.
The user fills in the form and the campaign has 3 tasks: add 5 points, change tag and segment.

6 users completed the form a few days ago.
In the “action” field you can see the picture below and the campaign has not been carried out all the time, but it is “Pending actions”

Why?
What exactly does “Pending actions” mean and what are we waiting for?

The cron is executed.

/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic:segments:update
/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic:campaigns:update
/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic:emails:send
/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic:email:fetch
/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic:social:monitoring
/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic:iplookup:download
/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic:webhooks:process

Have you checked your logs for any errors:

1. Check inside Mautic → Settings → System Settings → Logs
  2. Check your web server logs there should be a file (if configured correctly) mautic.error

also try I would go and try run the jobs manually from the terminal
/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update -i [the number of your campaign]
/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -i [the number of your campaign]

and then check all your logs again

Have you checked your logs for any errors:

The only entry in the logs is an error related to the new version and update procedure.

[11/23/2021 15:05:24] mautic.ERROR: UPDATE CHECK: Could not fetch a release list: 403 (rate limit exceeded)
Not my, but the same error > for more info: An error occurred while checking for updates
However, this is a completely different matter

Check your web server logs there should be a file (if configured correctly) mautic.error
I don’t have such a file.
Do you know a more precise location?

also try I would go and try run the jobs manually from the terminal
Okay, I have to try

/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update -i [the number of your campaign]

My Mautic version is: 3.3.4 so i use /bin
I used
php bin/console mautic:campaigns:update
php bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

Nothing has changed :frowning: and still “pending”

I created a new campaign and several users filled it with data
No change, still “pending”

Okay, but what answer you got after the command was executed?

I noticed something.
Everything worked up to 3.2.4 (previous campaigns and segments still work) after upgrading to 3.3.4 a few things don’t work.
New campaigns and segments created in 3.3.4 do not work

I don’t think the cron is running, although it is done correctly and there are no bugs.

I think I need to upgrade to the next 4.x version

You clearly have a cronjob issue.
The mautic:campaigns:trigger cronjob is not working.
Joey

Thank you for your help.
I found a bug

Use of syntax
php /home/yyy/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic: campaigns: trigger
was a mistake :frowning:

I use

/opt/alt/php74/usr/bin/php /home/yyy/domains/xxx/public_html/bin/console mautic: campaigns: trigger

However, in cron, I had the wrong php version invoked
/opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php :frowning:
When i use
/opt/alt/php74/usr/bin/php
it’s works :wink:

After the change, everything seems to work, because many things and activities have been completed.
Thank you.

1 Like