Persistent Error Logs

Hi,

I’ve installed self-hosted mautic instance 3 times already on versions 1.2.3,1.2.4 and now 1.3.0 since I can’t update campaigns and save the changes once started. I can’t also update some emails to be sent because other user seems to be always editing them even though their account has been logged out already. I already set all files and folders of to 777 and group to www-data with write permission but I’m still getting these errors.

[2016-03-14 05:58:33] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php5) failed: Permission denied (13) - in file /var/www/html/mau/app/cache/prod/classes.php - at line 423 [] []

[2016-03-14 07:29:39] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Module ‘curl’ already loaded - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []

Do you guys have any idea what is this about or how to fix it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

I’ve installed self-hosted mautic instance 3 times already on versions 1.2.3,1.2.4 and now 1.3.0 since I can’t update campaigns and save the changes once started. I can’t also update some emails to be sent because other user seems to be always editing them even though their account has been logged out already. I already set all files and folders of to 777 and group to www-data with write permission but I’m still getting these errors.

[2016-03-14 05:58:33] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php5) failed: Permission denied (13) - in file /var/www/html/mau/app/cache/prod/classes.php - at line 423 [] []
[2016-03-14 07:29:39] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Module ‘curl’ already loaded - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []

Do you guys have any idea what is this about or how to fix it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike