Possible Bug on LeadRepository

Hi everyone. I have a problem with the companies while running the campaign trigger. I have setted a segment with some contacts and their companies. When campaign trigger start, it give an error on getEntities function in LeadRepository, when attempts to make the following call: $tmpContacts[$id]->setPrimaryCompany($primary);

I saw that setPrimaryCompany function, in situated on LeadModel, but instead the call is performed by a lead object. So this call generate the following error: [InvalidArgumentException]

Method setPrimaryCompany not exists

Moreover, when this call attempt, is passed only on parameter, while the function definition is the following:

public function setPrimaryCompany($companyId, $leadId);

It is a possible bug?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone. I have a problem with the companies while running the campaign trigger. I have setted a segment with some contacts and their companies. When campaign trigger start, it give an error on getEntities function in LeadRepository, when attempts to make the following call: $tmpContacts[$id]->setPrimaryCompany($primary);

I saw that setPrimaryCompany function, in situated on LeadModel, but instead the call is performed by a lead object. So this call generate the following error: [InvalidArgumentException]
Method setPrimaryCompany not exists

Moreover, when this call attempt, is passed only on parameter, while the function definition is the following:
public function setPrimaryCompany($companyId, $leadId);

It is a possible bug?

Thanks in advance.