SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'primarycompany' in 'field list'

It seems the schema is not correct but I have updated the scheme by trying to visit update/schema, which tells me it’s already up to date.

Any ideas where the column should exist?

It seems the schema is not correct but I have updated the scheme by trying to visit update/schema, which tells me it’s already up to date.

Any ideas where the column should exist?

@DerekBuntin how did you get this resolved? I’m seeing a similar issue on my instance.

@gigcity I honestly cannot remember and unsure why I never posted a fix here because I normally would have, sorry I can’t be of more assistance.

Have you tried forcing a schema update via SSH?

@DerekBuntin - I have. My 2.7.1 install is working but calls to “app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger” cause sql errors. I also have a few curious sql errors in my log still. It seems that everything is working except for Campaigns.

@gigcity I’m pretty sure there was a fix for this and I can’t quite remember what it was, do you get any issues or errors relating to the php memory limit?

@DerekBuntin The fixes that I’ve seen so far have to do with form-based campaigns as opposed to segment based campaigns.

I don’t have any php memory limit issues. That’s a pretty easy fix in php.ini. Do you need assistance with fixing a memory limit issue?

@gigcity no I don’t have any issues, sorry I can’t be of more help with your sql problem, I’m sure this happened after I updated the system and I’m pretty sure there was a fix for it released soon after an update, maybe check the update logs.