500 Error 2.1.0

On another thread I discuss how I had to download the newest upgrade and replace the files completely then copy the local.php file, which worked and the system is showing.

But… Upon trying to view a contact, or any view in admin or even the preview of a landing page it gives off a 500 server error.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Derek

On another thread I discuss how I had to download the newest upgrade and replace the files completely then copy the local.php file, which worked and the system is showing.

But… Upon trying to view a contact, or any view in admin or even the preview of a landing page it gives off a 500 server error.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Derek

Not sure why you had to copy the local.php, but, can you pull what the error.log shows and advise the link to the discussion about the upgrade, so I can understand better.

Initially, when installing my system default PHP version was set at 5.4x, I’m assuming this was impacting the system since it needs a minimum of 5.6x, so I’ve now set that.

I followed the instructions on my other post, which brought the file back but I think you are right, I need to do a schema update:

Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't0.is_auto_fill' in 'field list'"

How do I do this in version 2.1.0?

Thanks
Derek

I followed the instructions here to update the schema and it’s now resolved:

https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/1511-emails-not-sending-500-internal-server/0

So update the schema by navigating to: /s/update/schema

Everything now works perfectly :slight_smile: