Post-assign leads to lists?

Hey,

how do I assign leads to a list after they have signed up? If I go under ‘Manage Lists’, I don’t see a tab/list with unassigned leads - I basically did not create a campaign to assign those leads to a specific list initially when they came in, so need to do it now post sign up. What’s the easiest way?

Happy Friday,

Hey,

how do I assign leads to a list after they have signed up? If I go under ‘Manage Lists’, I don’t see a tab/list with unassigned leads - I basically did not create a campaign to assign those leads to a specific list initially when they came in, so need to do it now post sign up. What’s the easiest way?

Happy Friday,

You can do that in the campaign workflow @johannesd83

Hi,

can you elaborate on how to do that? I currently am using the campaign workflow to do just that, however only for new leads coming in. There were a few months where I had leads coming in, but I hadn’t had any campaigns active at the time. So they are in my database but not assigned to any list. How do I post-assign them? When I look at the campaign builder, it’s not clear to me how I can do that

thanks!
Johannes

Hi,

still looking for an answer here. I still have quite a few email subscribers in our database that do not belong to any list - this basically goes back to the beginning where I didn’t have any campaigns set up.

How do I POST-assign those emails to a list so that I can start targeting them? Basically a search function for all leads that do not belong to a list. Once I have those I can batch-assign them to a list.

thanks,