Leads not being added to List

Hi,

I’ve got a campaign set up so that when a new prospect submits a form on a landing page, they are added to a list and sent an email.

However, the users will receive an email but none are being segmented correctly into the email lists?

Any ideas - has this happened previously?

Hi,

I’ve got a campaign set up so that when a new prospect submits a form on a landing page, they are added to a list and sent an email.

However, the users will receive an email but none are being segmented correctly into the email lists?

Any ideas - has this happened previously?

Any ideas? Any more info needed to help resolve?

To provide some more context, I have the campaign set up so that when a lead submits a form they get:

1. Welcome Email
  2. 50 points
  3. Added to a list

Right now, they get the welcome email, get 5 points (NOT the 50! that they should) and they are not adding to a list.

We had a trigger set up to add any new views to a separate list of possible leads which worked but we have turned that off. We also had an action to add 5 points for any form submission but that is turned off.

It seems that the items we’ve turned off are still impacting the current campaigns though.

Has this happened before? If we can’t amend and depend on campaigns to work, it sort of defeats the point …