Leads not getting added to campaigns automatically

Hi,

Mautic was working perfectly well for me a few days ago. Really appreciate the effort you guys have put into building it. :)

I am not sure what went wrong, but now leads are not getting added to the campaign from a list. For the cron job which updates the campaigns, I am getting correct output, like the following :

Code:
Rebuilding leads for campaign 63 2514 total lead(s) to be added in batches of 300 2514/2514 [============================] 100% 0 total lead(s) to be removed in batches of 300 2700 lead(s) affected

However, these numbers don't reflect in my campaigns, and it shows 0 leads there. I have to manually select leads and add them to the campaigns.

Any input on where I might have messed up? I've checked the logs, and there seems to be nothing there as well.

Hi,

Mautic was working perfectly well for me a few days ago. Really appreciate the effort you guys have put into building it. :slight_smile:

I am not sure what went wrong, but now leads are not getting added to the campaign from a list. For the cron job which updates the campaigns, I am getting correct output, like the following :

Rebuilding leads for campaign 63
2514 total lead(s) to be added in batches of 300
 2514/2514 [============================] 100%
0 total lead(s) to be removed in batches of 300
2700 lead(s) affected

However, these numbers don’t reflect in my campaigns, and it shows 0 leads there. I have to manually select leads and add them to the campaigns.

Any input on where I might have messed up? I’ve checked the logs, and there seems to be nothing there as well.

Is there a rule upon which the leads should be added to a list?