Leads are not updating in campaign

Hi Team,

Loved the application but i had to manually select leads (contacts) individually for any campaign. And even any leads are mapped under any list and i had design any campaign layout using list then also leads are not automatically updated, i have to manually select each and every contact and update campaign. If i am having 2500 leads then i have to add leads individually and it is tedius work then.

I know there is some easy way.

Thanks,

Mandar.

Hi Team,

Loved the application but i had to manually select leads (contacts) individually for any campaign. And even any leads are mapped under any list and i had design any campaign layout using list then also leads are not automatically updated, i have to manually select each and every contact and update campaign. If i am having 2500 leads then i have to add leads individually and it is tedius work then.

I know there is some easy way.

Thanks,
Mandar.

Have you set up the cron jobs and waited for it to run?

https://www.mautic.org/docs/setup/cron_jobs.html

Linh

Yes, i had set up cron job below are the same,
/usr/local/bin/php /home/letsct6o/public_html/mail/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
/usr/local/bin/php /home/letsct6o/public_html/mail/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod
/usr/local/bin/php /home/letsct6o/public_html/mail/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod
/usr/local/bin/php /home/letsct6o/public_html/mail/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

Please Suggest if wrong.
Also i must appreciate your prompt response and support.

Thanks
Mandar

How often do your cron jobs run? The mautic:campaigns:update should be the one that adds the leads to the campaigns and mine is doing its job fine. Can you try running the command manually to see if there’s any error?

And you’re welcome.

Linh

Thanks linh,

But Mautic Campaign Update is running for every 30 min shall i reduce the same. Kindly suggest.

there’s nothing wrong with every 30 minutes - that’s how often mine runs too.

I would like to check the following:

1. Your leads have been added successfully to the a lead list and that lead list has been selected as the source of the campaign. You can confirm that the leads have been added to the list by going to Manage Lists and see that the list has got a number of leads in it.
  2. Your campaign has been published. I’ve just tested on my deployment and unpublished campaigns do not get updated.
  3. After the above, I would try running the update command manually to see if there’s any error because it sounds like everything should work. You should see an output like this

/usr/local/bin/php5.5 app/console mautic:campaigns:update -f
Rebuilding leads for campaign 8
2 total lead(s) to be added in batches of 300
2/2 [============================] 100%
0 total lead(s) to be removed in batches of 300
2 lead(s) affected

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.30
Content-type: text/html

Otherwise I’m out of ideas :slight_smile:

Linh